Detailed Map?

dwaineandjen

www.mapchick.com Has excellent maps. Although there is a charge(I think $8.00) the map offers much more information than just roads and areas of interest. It provides you with the location of local restaurants, bars, places of interest, beaches etc.. The map also has reviews of all of these places. It is an excellent source of information and well worth the money. My family and I purchased one several years ago and found it to be an invaluable source of information. It

www.mapchick.com Has excellent maps. Although there is a charge(I think $8.00) the map offers much more information than just roads and areas of interest. It provides you with the location of local restaurants, bars, places of interest, beaches etc.. The map also has reviews of all of these places. It is an excellent source of information and well worth the money. My family and I purchased one several years ago and found it to be an invaluable source of information. It truly made

www.mapchick.com Has excellent maps. Although there is a charge(I think $8.00) the map offers much more information than just roads and areas of interest. It provides you with the location of local restaurants, bars, places of interest, beaches etc.. The map also has reviews of all of these places. It is an excellent source of information and well worth the money. My family and I purchased one several years ago and found it to be an invaluable source of information. It truly

www.mapchick.com Has excellent maps. Although there is a charge(I think $8.00) the map offers much more information than just roads and areas of interest. It provides you with the location of local restaurants, bars, places of interest, beaches etc.. The map also has reviews of all of these places. It is an excellent source of information and well worth the money. My family and I purchased one several years ago and found it to be an invaluable source of information. It truly made our day in

www.mapchick.com Has excellent maps. Although there is a charge(I think $8.00) the map offers much more information than just roads and areas of interest. It provides you with the location of local restaurants, bars, places of interest, beaches etc.. The map also has reviews of all of these places. It is an excellent source of information and well worth the money. My family and I purchased one several years ago and found it to be an invaluable source of information. It truly made our day in Cozumel

www.mapchick.com Has excellent maps. Although there is a charge(I think $8.00) the map offers much more information than just roads and areas of interest. It provides you with the location of local restaurants, bars, places of interest, beaches etc.. The map also has reviews of all of these places. It is an excellent source of information and well worth the money. My family and I purchased one several years ago and found it to be an invaluable source of information. It truly made our day in Cozumel much

www.mapchick.com Has excellent maps. Although there is a charge(I think $8.00) the map offers much more information than just roads and areas of interest. It provides you with the location of local restaurants, bars, places of interest, beaches etc.. The map also has reviews of all of these places. It is an excellent source of information and well worth the money. My family and I purchased one several years ago and found it to be an invaluable source of information. It truly made our day in Cozumel much more

www.mapchick.com Has excellent maps. Although there is a charge(I think $8.00) the map offers much more information than just roads and areas of interest. It provides you with the location of local restaurants, bars, places of interest, beaches etc.. The map also has reviews of all of these places. It is an excellent source of information and well worth the money. My family and I purchased one several years ago and found it to be an invaluable source of information. It truly made our day in Cozumel much more enjoyable.

funhavn--that's a great map. Anyone with knowledge of the geography of the island--Could you tell me which area of the map is the port, and perhaps some of the other oft-mentioned sites like Hell and Rum Point?

thanks so much

Referencing this map of Grand Cayman: http://maps.caymanlandinfo.ky/imagemapfiles/gcindex.htm

The piers for the cruise tenders are on the waterfront in Georgetown in box #29

Hell is in box #10

Boatswain's Bay (new home of the Cayman Turtle Farm) in box #3. the new location is across the street and slightly south of the old location which is on this map.

Rum Point is in box #120

The Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park is in box #86.

The Blowholes are in box #79.

The alternate site for tendering ashore is in Spotts (used if weather is too rough in Georgetown) is in box #63.

Seven Mile Beach runs from box #11 to #23.

Cemetary Beach (snorkelling spot, but no restrooms) is in box #11.

The portion of Seven Mile Beach at Courtyard by Marriott is in box #14. (Hotel was formerly the Holiday Inn). Immediately adjacent to the south is Sea Grape, bordering on box #17 (Sea Grape not on map).

The portion of Seven Mile Beach called "Public Beach" is in box #17.

The Butterfly Farm is in box #23 (not on map, but across Lawrence Blvd from The Marquee cinema).

Many of the Stingray City tours leave from docks at Safehaven in box #19 (down Turnberry drive. NOTE: It's just past where the map marks the Kaibo Ferry. The ferry does NOT operate at this time.) Other Stingray tours operate from the Cayman Islands Yacht Club in box #15.

Smith Cove is in box #57.

Referencing this map of Grand Cayman: http://maps.caymanlandinfo.ky/imagemapfiles/gcindex.htm

The piers for the cruise tenders are on the waterfront in Georgetown in box #29

Hell is in box #10

Boatswain's Bay (new home of the Cayman Turtle Farm) in box #3. the new location is across the street and slightly south of the old location which is on this map.

Rum Point is in box #120

The Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park is in box #86.

The Blowholes are in box #79.

The alternate site for tendering ashore is in Spotts (used if weather is too rough in Georgetown) is in box #63.

Seven Mile Beach runs from box #11 to #23.

Cemetary Beach (snorkelling spot, but no restrooms) is in box #11.

The portion of Seven Mile Beach at Courtyard by Marriott is in box #14. (Hotel was formerly the Holiday Inn). Immediately adjacent to the south is Sea Grape, bordering on box #17 (Sea Grape not on map).

The portion of Seven Mile Beach called "Public Beach" is in box #17.

The Butterfly Farm is in box #23 (not on map, but across Lawrence Blvd from The Marquee cinema).

Many of the Stingray City tours leave from docks at Safehaven in box #19 (down Turnberry drive. NOTE: It's just past where the map marks the Kaibo Ferry. The ferry does NOT operate at this time.) Other Stingray tours operate from the Cayman Islands Yacht Club in box #15.

Smith Cove is in box #57.

Drew, you're amazing! Thanks so much!!!!!!

Archived