Cruising on Valentine's Day????

I have received the menu for that day printed on parchment paper in red ink with valentines on it. There was a heart shaped cake for desert (I'm diabetic so don't know for sure). White table clothes with red linen. We had someone playing love songs on a violin.

Thanks for the information sounds nice! My DH is also diabetic, but they usally have sugar free deserts.

No matter what the cruise line does, I am sure that DH and I will have a great cruise. There are 8 in our party... so there will never be a dull moment!!!

Thanks again...

It varies from ship to ship.... We've cruised twice over Valentine's Day. On Mariner, they didn't do anything special. The next year on Navigator, they gave out red roses to the ladies in the dining room at dinner. It was a pleasant surprise. :)

they didn't do anything special on Rhapsody. But it was formal night, so that was nice, and I had a rose wrist corsage made (I preordered it but it wasn't easy!). Plus I decorated our cabin with valentine's window clings. it looked great!

Thank you all for the information...

Terri23 thanks for the ideal of decorating the cabin with valentine's window clings. I thnk I will pick some up...

Elleluv - Red Roses... I hope they give them on our cruise, but most likely not since we are on the SOS.

Archived