Elevators, Balcony View Empress Deck Legend.

rajntra

I've noticed that our cabin on Legend, 6182 Empress Deck, is the last cabin before the elevators. Anyone have any experience with this? Anyone see that as a noise or traffic issue? The cabin appears to be a bit recessed from the rest of the ship. Will that interfere with the balcony views?

I believe the other cabins in that category are still available so just want to know if anyone recommends a change.

Thanks.

i did the legend in 2005, had a room near the elevators. of course during the day you can hear some loud kids running around, but at night i didn't have any problems. Even during the day it wasn't bad.

On the balcony part i only had a ocean view, but didn't bother me at all. a bad day on a cruise ship is still 1000 times better then the best day at work ;) i`d sleep in the employees area if it was cheaper and was allowed!!!:eek:

You'll have somewhat of an 'obstruction' so to say, but not much.. That is a premium cabin.. NICE! :D

Elevators are further aft, and you'll have no problems with them. Stairs are closer, but also around the corner/wall from your cabin.. Very easy access for you! :)

If I was worried about a 'total' view 'fore and aft' on the port side, I'd opt for a cabin in the center of the Cat 11 category.. maybe 6168.. Your current cabin is more centralized tho'.. Those are the ones they usually sell first, as they are more desirable to most people..:p

We were in 6180 in January 06. We never heard any noise from the elevators or from people waiting to use them. They are actually around a corner that doesn't show up very well on the Carnival deck plan. An added plus is that the doors from the interior cabins open on the opposite side of the ship, thus relieving you of added traffic and noise in your hallway. We have 6207 on our upcoming February cruise, would have liked the other side of the ship but we are travelling with BIL and SIL and adjoining rooms were not available when we booked. The cabins are great, enjoy the cruise.

Archived