yet another upgrade question

momxthree

we are sailing 2wks from today for the first time on sensation (family of 4) and are currently booked in an inside room on the main level. Is it worth it to upgrade higher on the ship or oceanview, the difference in cost is minimal, any thoughts appreciated

Personally, unles you're in a smaller 1AA I can't see the reason being on a higher deck is an advantage. Remember the higher you are the more the movement affects your stateroom. The closer to the bottom middle the less you will feel the movement.

FF

we are sailing 2wks from today for the first time on sensation (family of 4) and are currently booked in an inside room on the main level. Is it worth it to upgrade higher on the ship or oceanview, the difference in cost is minimal, any thoughts appreciated

If the cost differece isnt that much I say go for it. Some people love to be able to look out the window. I always book and inside, because I just dont spend that much time in my cabin.

Have a great cruise.

We booked inside guarantee on the Sensation and were upgraded to the Empress deck. That's the way to go if you don't care about ocean view, etc. And since we thought we could find SOMEWHERE to look at the ocean from somewhere else on the boat, we saved a lot of money. Also, the Empress deck is the one you get on and the beginning of the cruise and off of at the end (no lugging suitcases up and down stairs), where the purser's desk is, etc. It's very central to everything.

Also, the Empress deck is the one you get on and the beginning of the cruise and off of at the end (no lugging suitcases up and down stairs), where the purser's desk is, etc. It's very central to everything.

...and is a complete nightmare to navigate the morning of debarkation as all of the self assist people completely cram the hallway and make it impossible to get through - so be aware of that!

...and is a complete nightmare to navigate the morning of debarkation as all of the self assist people completely cram the hallway and make it impossible to get through - so be aware of that!

We were among the self-assist people and were called first so we didn't have these issues. I'm certain you speak the truth, however, as I'm sure the chair hogs become hall hogs on debarkation day.

We were among the self-assist people and were called first so we didn't have these issues. I'm certain you speak the truth, however, as I'm sure the chair hogs become hall hogs on debarkation day.

Our last two Fantasy class cruises have been nightmares at Self Debark, they have called self debark all at once, not by deck, unfortuneately on our last two cruises, May and Sept, people began congregating over an hour before they called for it, very messy, last time I do that...

Our last two Fantasy class cruises have been nightmares at Self Debark, they have called self debark all at once, not by deck, unfortuneately on our last two cruises, May and Sept, people began congregating over an hour before they called for it, very messy, last time I do that...

Obviously, they didn't know who you were!!!!!!

Archived