Conquest Dinner vs Shows

JerryK13

Based on the scheduled shows in the theater on the Conquest, what is the best dinner time (early or late) that enables getting to theater to see the evening show each day?

I am taking my parents for their 50th wedding anniversary in June, and am concerned about their ability to stay up late enough to see shows at 10:30 pm. Is early dining (5:30 - 6:15) the best option then with a early show immediately afterward (7:30?). Or is that too tight and not doable? I know they want to eat in the dining room but will also want to see the shows.

Past and recent Conquest Cruisers, any recommendations?

Thanks!

Based on the scheduled shows in the theater on the Conquest, what is the best dinner time (early or late) that enables getting to theater to see the evening show each day?

I am taking my parents for their 50th wedding anniversary in June, and am concerned about their ability to stay up late enough to see shows at 10:30 pm. Is early dining (5:30 - 6:15) the best option then with a early show immediately afterward (7:30?). Or is that too tight and not doable? I know they want to eat in the dining room but will also want to see the shows.

Past and recent Conquest Cruisers, any recommendations?

Thanks!

I prefer eating the first setting....just for those reasons you mention above....you eat first...entertainment comes 2nd, ....then bar hopping....or late night comedy shows.....falls right into place.....\

You need to ask your parents which sitting they prefer?

Because you can still do this 1. go to the show 2. Eat 3. dancing/comedy shows late at night....

its all on your schedule.....when do you normally eat supper? I would try to keep the same schedule, if you get hungry you still can eat at the pizza/deli

there are some days the shows are only late shows. we had early dinner, and dont recall the shows starting till 830 or so...and lasting till about 10 or so.

Never made it to the 1030 shows or midnight either!

This will be our 3rd cruise on Conquest, but we've always had the late sitting for dinner and had no problem staying up for the 10:30 pm shows and then some. Just didn't know how easy it is to see the early shows after 6:15 dinner. Sounds like we should be ok. Thanks!

Archived