Dive equipment outlet in Florida?

carrievision

Does anyone know of any good dive equipment outlets either along I95 in Florida, or in Miami? I'd love to buy some reef socks for my new snorkel fins!

Thanks!

Carrie

Check out Divers Direct ... they have a number of Florida locations - but nothing in Miami. The main one in Dania Beach is on I95, closer to Fort Lauderdale, there's another to the south in Key Largo .....they also do on-lines sales if you can't get near one of the shops ......

Thanks so much! I remember stopping at the Ft Lauderdale location of Divers Direct a few years ago, but I couldn't remember the name of it for the life of me! It was really convenient - we just saw it while we were driving to the port and stopped along the way.

I've heard good things about LeisurePro too. Thanks!

Thanks so much! I remember stopping at the Ft Lauderdale location of Divers Direct a few years ago, but I couldn't remember the name of it for the life of me! It was really convenient - we just saw it while we were driving to the port and stopped along the way.

I've heard good things about LeisurePro too. Thanks!

I shop at both (divers direct now has a retail store in Key West so I always stop in when my cruise ship goes there). Both are good and I comparison shop between the two. I just ordered a new dive table slate from diversdirect and got it in two days even though I live in new england so distance doesn't really make a difference when ordering from either one.

Randall

Archived