Sovereign of the Seas Dinner MENU

We will be on the 4 day Sovereign of the Seas cruise next month, and were wondering what the dinner menu normally is on this 4 day itinerary.

Is there anywhere online where we can find this info? Or does someone have any first hand knowledge that they could possible share?

Thanks so much in advance!!!

You may want to try this link. It has some of the menus. I went last September on the Soverieign and had a FANTASTIC time. Trying the Mariner this Sepetember. Hope you have a GREAT cruise!!

http://www.webshots.com/search?media=photo&query=sovereign+menu+&queryChannel=&sortBy=&source=search_noresults_menu

I sure hoope the food sounds just as good on her sister ship Majesty...BTW Freddie love the pix, its funny I have the same exact pics inside Atlantis from when I went a few years back :p

Yeah, Dremac. I'll bet that most people who visit Atlantis have that Manta Ray in their photo collections. I have to admit that it was the first time I had ever seen one in person even though I was born and raised in FL, worked on a cruise ship (assistant CD) and even worked at Sea World for a couple of years. LOVED the aquarium at Atlantis!!

I was on Sovereign just last week, my first cruise and it was great fun.

We only ate in Mirage (one of the two formal dining rooms) the first night. It was excellent--I had lamb and my friend had shrimp. The service was impeccable. But we loved the food in the Windjammer (the casual restaurant--the word "buffet" does not do it justice) and ate there all the rest of our meals. We even skipped the formal night. What I loved about Windjammer was that in addition to all the decadant food there were really good healthy choices always available. Great salads, great veggies, great sushi. I ate the sugar-free desserts exclusively and they were fantastic.

My only regrets about the food: I was still too full from dinner to do justice to the poolside midnight buffet, and we didn't know about the "Afternoon Delights" until the last day. Probably wouldn't have had room to eat again anyway!

What are "afternoon delights"???

And when is there a midnight buffet?

Is there a chocolate buffet? I just saw something about that on another thread how good it is but that inn 15 minutes it's all gone :eek:

Can you also always order a steak or something else if you do not like what is on the menu for dinner that night?

Sorry, so many ques, we are going on the Sov in May, our first RC cruise!!

You may want to try this link. It has some of the menus. I went last September on the Soverieign and had a FANTASTIC time. Trying the Mariner this Sepetember. Hope you have a GREAT cruise!!

http://www.webshots.com/search?media=photo&query=sovereign+menu+&queryChannel=&sortBy=&source=search_noresults_menu

Thanks for the GREAT pics!! I just finished looking at them all..now I am REALLY excited to go in May!!!!! Thank you very much for sharing...

Archived