Super Bowl Party?

Jumbo70

Not sure about Super Bowl but we were on the Star two weeks ago for the Nat'l Championship college game (Ohio vs Florida) and they showed it in the Explorers Lounge on a big screen and also in the sports bar. Only thing about Super Bowl is that you will miss the commercials as Princess is not allowed to show them for some reason. Normally a good thing but it's always fun to see the new commercials (as well as the game). We're rootin' for da Bears too! ;)

Da Bears on Da Cruise!!!!! Good thing I can set the TiVo for the commercials, I'm looking forward to what ever type of Super Bowl party they have on the Ship.

Looks like I'm going to need to make a quick stop to pick up Super Bowl t-shirts before I get to the ship.

We were on the Sun Princess a couple of years ago for the Super Bowl and they used the Explorer Lounge for the game. Had pizza and various other munchies, of course the bar was open as well. Right on about no commercials, all you here are the game commentators talking amongst themselves.

I can't speak for the Star but I have been on the Grand and Golden for the Superbowl and both had big parties. They had a Superbowl party in one of the lounges complete with decorations, football food, trivia, etc. The game is also on every TV aboard the ship including your cabin and if you're on a ship with MUTS it's played out there as well. I'll be on RCCL this year for the Superbowl and I'm hoping they do a big party as well.

Archived