Lets try again! Mini refridgerators on the Mediterranea?

highcard

I tried to post this yesterday when the site was having problems!:)

Does anyone know if they have mini refridgerators in the inside staterooms on the mediterannea?

Also does anyone know what time we can start boarding the ship? I know we aren't due to leave until 700pm, but we were wanting to board around lunch time.

Also do they have coin operated laundry on board?

Thanks for your help! Erin

Hi Erin

No laundry self service on the Med. I can't answer about the fridges but you could try the costa web site and see what is in the rooms.

Have a great cruise! We leave on 2-4-07. My tickets say boarding begins at 1:30 but most folks reviews say they got on around noon.

Nora

Thanks Nora,

We leave on April 1st. Time can't go fast enough!! What time is your cruise supposed to depart? Ours is late at 700pm and I wonder if we will be able to board as early as 130. I hope so, Vacation is official once onboard!!:)

We are scheduled to leave at 7 also. However I am watching the web cam and it shows them still at the dock at almost 8pm tonight. Hmm. Maybe they had alotof late arrivals.

These 2 weeks are going to drag for me ;)

Hi we just got back yesterday from a cruise on the Med its a beautiful ship that is kept spotless. the cabins have a mini refrigerator built into the cabnets and it has a removable shelf. They stock soda and small bottles of volka, gin and so on in there. not much room in the ref. so we had to take out what they had so that we could refrigerate 3 half gallons of milk for the baby, not much else could fit after that. but it worked fine. above that they have a safe built into the cabnet that opens and closes with your room key. the last one in your room to lock it has to be the next one to open it.

no problem with the baby we left the stroller in the hall because it would not fit through the door unless we folded it, but no problem. At dinner they had a high chair. everything went fine and the cabin stewarts were helpfull in every way. That seemed to be the same on all decks everyone raved about their cabin stewart and tiped them a little extra at the end of the cruise. Our group had 13 rooms on different decks

The Formal night is very flexable some were people were derssed casual they leave it up to you. In our group we had three babys all between 5 months old to 2 years old no problem at all. they either stayed in the stroller or in the high chair at the table. There was a good amount of older people on this cruise and many people especially the crew enjoyed having the babys along. Cant tell you about the Kids clubs no one ever took the kids there

The Formal night is very flexable some were people were derssed casual they leave it up to you. In our group we had three babys all between 5 months old to 2 years old no problem at all. they either stayed in the stroller or in the high chair at the table. There was a good amount of older people on this cruise and many people especially the crew enjoyed having the babys along. Cant tell you about the Kids clubs no one ever took the kids there

Archived