Arcadia bathrobes?

edinburgher

Sorry if this has been asked before but I tried a search and didnt find anything helpful.

Joining Arcadia next week and can find no reference anywhere in brochure which relates to bathrobes. Assuming that no mention means they are not in the cabin on arrival, are they available on request from the cabin steward ? (as they are on Princess)

And I found only one post which mentioned there was neither shampoo nor conditioner. Is this still correct?

Good morning Edinburgher,

Yes, your assumption is correct. As you say, bathrobes are not supplied in cabins except suites and mini suites. And no, they are not available from the room steward.

The shampoo is in a container fixed to the wall in the shower. Its good enough for me but the wife wont use it so we have to carry that on board (with the kitchen sink and bathrobes)

Another penny pinching exercise by PandO.

Jimmy

• 4 weeks later...

Haggis, the link did not work. I will look on the p and o site.

Just came on to update. Although there is definitely no shampoo or conditioner, the dispenser on the shower wall was labelled as being liquid body wash.............by Molton Brown. A perfectly acceptable brand name.

Hello there, I've had a look at the press copy of the elevations programme again. It states that it will come into effect by the end of this year. So I wouldnt count on the bathrobes being available yet. As I said earlier, the bottle of soap in the shower I find perfectly adequate even though I'm a bit of a poser. The wife however, takes her own shampoo and conditioner.

Hope you have a great cruise, Jimmy

Archived