Kids Programs/area on RCCL Majesty...?

ethelouise

We're considering taking a 4 night cruise on RCCL's Majesty of the Seas in August 2007 with our 11 year old son. Its an older ship and the children's area on the deck plans looks very small. Anyone have experience with the childrens programs/areas on this ship? Are there computers, TVs, games? Are there enough activities to keep an 11 year old happy and entertained? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
We're considering taking a 4 night cruise on RCCL's Majesty of the Seas in August 2007 with our 11 year old son. Its an older ship and the children's area on the deck plans looks very small. Anyone have experience with the childrens programs/areas on this ship? Are there computers, TVs, games? Are there enough activities to keep an 11 year old happy and entertained? Thanks!

I will be taking the Majesty 8/27 cruise and wondering the same thing. I have a 15,14, & 8. Any sugesstions, help tips are welcome

If you hop over to the Royal Caribbean board, a cruiser with the handle "Parrothead8" just got back from the Majesty with 10 and 11 year-olds.

Parrothead posted (sorry I'm computer-stupid and can't link to it) a review and a link to pictures (many of Adventure Ocean) in the review. Seemed like the kids loved it and didn't want to leave.

The thread is pretty active ... could probably ask some more specific questions. I am booked to go on the Majesty in April -- but the kids are staying at home for our anniversary cruise.;)

PHXscuba

"You can't have everything -- besides, where would you put it all?":D

Archived