Navigator 5-day Itinerary

hcviana

I just booked the NOS on a 5-day trip from FLL.

I understand that the NOS has done 5 day sailings before and I am expecting to have fewer events such as only one formal night as opposed to the normal two on 7 day trips.

Will they still have the parade on the promenade on 5 day sailings?? What other things do they "sacrifice" on the 5 day sailings compared to the 7 day ones???

When I sailed on the Explorer this past May on a 5 night re-positioning cruise, we had one formal night and we had a parade down the Promenade as well. I saw that Navigator cruise out of FLL...saw that they had a 4 night going just to Cozumel with 2 sea days and also a 5 night going to Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios and 2 sea days.....it looks pretty tempting.....I might just have to go! :)

I booked our first RCI cruise a couple of months ago. DH, DD14 and I are going on the 5-day Navigator on 12/8 with stops in Ocho Rios and Grand Cayman. We've done a 7-day NCL and two 3-day DCL cruises but I'm really looking forward to trying a different cruiseline. The 7-day was a bit too long for DH...he's a jeans and t-shirt guy and he was pretty tired of dressing up by the end of it so I think the 5-day will be perfect, I hope!!:D

I too would love more information on these cruises. We are looking into a back to back on the 5 days for next February.

We have done 6 and 7 night cruises. We now have a 5 night booked for next January. This short cruise is for our dd, 19 years old. :) She picked it.

You know, I think two 5 day cruises, b2b, might be the perfect solution for us someday!! Just the right amount of time! :p

Archived