Closest Grocery store to Pier

ronkay

Can anyone tell me where the closest local grocery store is? Last time I was there I believe I went left at the end of the Pier and it was about a mile down on the left?..

I like to buy my coffee and other items in the grocery store like the locals.

Ronkay, in MoBay, you're right in remembering a grocery store about a mile from the pier...it's called SuperPlus and is in the large shopping center...I THINK it's called "Westgate Center" or something like that...locally, for some reason, it's referred to as the Fontana center...there is a Fontana Pahrmacy there (very stateside in appearance and offerings), a movie theatre, a jerk restaurant, a Chinese restaurant, a couple of small clothing stores, home improvement center, KFC, etc.

From the cruise ship dock, if you want to walk..no problem...you'll have sidewalks to walk on...when you get to the traffic light at the intersection, you'll easily veer to the center which will be on your right.

Archived