Nachi Cocom vs. playa uvas

mh1973

want a day of relaxation, saw the pictures of playa uvas and saw rows of beach chairs, looks too close for comfort to me. For those who have been to either of these places, do they feel crowded? we want to stay away from the crowds, want to relax.

Good morning,

My husband and I were at Playa Uvas last Wednesday. It was wonderful. I knew there was going to be nine ships in Cozumel on that day and I wanted a peaceful day at the beach. I have been to Paradise Beach before and was a little worried it might be too crowded. From the boards, I learned that Playa Uvas limits how many come to their beach. I was trying to avoid crowds because I just wanted to RELAX. Playa Uvas was not crowded AT ALL! We had Rafael as a waiter, he was attentive but not pushy. My expectations were met. The only recommendation I would make is to bring water shoes. It is rocky going in but the water was wonderful.

Where ever you go, enjoy!

Nanners

Archived