Dream Boarding Time??

DRich2

I see from previous posts that people have gotten on prior to 11:30, the message was that the ship made the new passengers wait in the stardust lounge until that time, when they were free to roam the ship, and go to their cabins.

So if it was me, I would not plan on getting to the port much before 11AM.

We got there at noon and there was plenty of people there already. But on our sailing Jan 13th the Dream didnt even come IN until 130 pm (almost 9 hours late)

We were glad we got there when we did, we were the last few people who got to sit inside. Everyone else had to stand outside in the drizzle for four-five hours :(

But normally you should be able to get on after 11 depending on the previous debark

We got there at noon and there was plenty of people there already. But on our sailing Jan 13th the Dream didnt even come IN until 130 pm (almost 9 hours late)

We were glad we got there when we did, we were the last few people who got to sit inside. Everyone else had to stand outside in the drizzle for four-five hours :(

But normally you should be able to get on after 11 depending on the previous debark

Archived