Costa Maya w/ Blue Ocean Safari

booth22

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to BOS after a day of diving with them during our cruise a few weeks ago. Usually one to avoid the ships excursions, I looked into BOS and Maya Palms. After exchanging a few emails with Phillip we were set up with two tank dive for the wife and I. Phillip emailed directions, map, etc. to make sure we found our way over- the system in Costa Maya is a pain- switching taxis, etc. but it's another story. Anyways, we grabbed a taxi over to town and then walked a few blocks to the cantina/dock. We met up Phillip and the gang and set up and headed out. Our DM Rodrigo was a great guy and everything was handled perfectly.

Prior to booking I'd read the review on CruiseCritic and here mentioning the tank issues, etc. but found things had been taken care of. We had no issues what so ever, and highly reccomend them. They even addressed the previous issues before diving which I thought was very nice on their part. I'd suggest anyone who stops off in Costa Maya, or who heads down for a a week or so to check them out. The hotel also looks great!

The diving was excellent as I've seen previously mentioned. It's still unspoiled down there and there was lots of life and health reefs. We had two great dives and hope to get back down there soon! Keep up the good work guys!

Ah, I'm so glad you had a great time.... I did too..... There were a couple of issues that I shared with you before you left but to me, they were minor... And you had my DM.... I loved Rodrigo... he was great.. And cute..lol....... Glad everything went well..... And I loved your photos.... You had much better vis than we had.... Which camera did you use?? Strobe??? They were wonderful....... :D

Archived