Eagle Ray Divers in Cozumel

booth22

Just wanted to get a quick thanks in and a plug for Eagle Ray Divers. Wife and I spent a day diving with them on a cruise recently and had a great time. Jorge the DM was hilarious (in a twisted way... :D ) and did a great job for us. Got three great dives in- our first in Coz- and plan to go back soon. All in all they had things set up perfect, easy to find, etc. etc. and were very accomodating- even given the fact we had the mother-in-law along for some snorkeling. A big thumbs up to them and a great op to use as far as we are concerned... :D

Another thumbs up for Eagle Ray. I'm just a snorkel geek, but my grandson and I snorkeled with them pre Wilma. Excellent snorkel/dive staff. We had a mix of snorkelers and divers and a separate master for each group.

I mentioned Wilma because the "short" trip which we were on went only to near shore reefs just off Dzul Ha. That was fine then, but those reefs have since suffered serious hurricane damage. I've since snorkeled Palancar. Both Palancar and Columbia experienced only minor damage. The coral was great and the sea life abundant, including a few manta rays. The snorkel guide was attracting huge numbers of fish with tortilla pieces. Whoda thunk it!

Just wanted to get a quick thanks in and a plug for Eagle Ray Divers. Wife and I spent a day diving with them on a cruise recently and had a great time. Jorge the DM was hilarious (in a twisted way... :D ) and did a great job for us. Got three great dives in- our first in Coz- and plan to go back soon. All in all they had things set up perfect, easy to find, etc. etc. and were very accomodating- even given the fact we had the mother-in-law along for some snorkeling. A big thumbs up to them and a great op to use as far as we are concerned... :D

what time were you in port from? I had emailed them about diving when I'm in Cozumel in Feb but they were late in responding and I had already set it up with another shop.

Archived