Glory

mh1973

The Glory is a wonderful Ship. The layout can be a bit confusing but after a day or two it's all good. The food at the buffets was hit or miss like any buffet I suppose but the food in the diningroom was top notch.

The service and the staff was wonderful too including the room stewards and our waiter/assistant waiter.

Speaking on the rockiness issue, I can honestly say that I felt it was minimal. Yes, you could feel the ship moving and when the waves were higher,it was a bit more obvious but It wasn't bad at all. It's a huge ship and that makes a difference too.

February 10 will be our 3rd cruise on the Glory. We love her so much that we also have her booked for May 2007 and our 25th anniversary in September 2007.

I do not think she is any 'rockier' than any other ship I have been on.

She is a little confusing at first. Kind of a weird layout to get from one end to the other except for the all cabin decks.

It's because of the Glory, my group of 6 newbies who just got off the boat less than a week ago have decided that a cruise will be our annual trip.

We so didn't want to get off the boat (we sat with my brother, JoeSmooga, on the Lido until our tags were called), then had to come back to the midwest where evidentally we missed the coldest week of the season (heard that from all our jealous friends)

Sure do miss hearing the toilet flush. :)

TR

Glory - 1/13-20/2007 Western Caribbean

TBA - 1/2008 Most Likely Eastern Caribbean

Appwhippet1, we're going to be on the Glory on the 10th as well and like you I've been trying to find out anything and everything I can about her. So far it's almost been totalty possitive. I've sailed on the Valor in the past and I'm sure the Glory won't be much different and that cruise was fantastic. Hope you and yours have a great time, check out the Roll Call board and sign up there if you haven't already and see who elese will be joining us.

Awhippet1,

We'll be joining you on the 10th and like you we've been checking out any and everything we can about the Glory. Most of what I've found has been extreamly possitive, hope you and yours have a great trip. Check out the Roll Call board and sign up on there and se who else will be sailing with you.

Awhippet1,

We'll be joining you on the 10th and like you we've been checking out any and everything we can about the Glory. Most of what I've found has been extreamly possitive, hope you and yours have a great trip. Check out the Roll Call board and sign up on there and se who else will be sailing with you.

Archived