Sovereign Deck 9 (SO)

Hi everyone,

I will be on the Sovereign in March and just got upgraded to a Superior Oceanview on Deck 9 (cabin 9004 to be exact). After reading some of the threads and looking at the cabin floorplan on various websites I am very confused. Can someone who has been on the Sovereign recently and stayed on deck 9 please clarify what is in this room. I have read many different opinions...some say there is a sitting area, some say there is a bath tub, etc. I'm confused, help! Any pictures would be great. Thanks!

Roseanne

I hope this doesnt double post.

I am booked on deck 9 in 12 days. here is my understanding from what i have been told and what i have read on other threads on here. No sitting room, no bathtub but a slightly larger shower. The view is unobstructed however the life boats hang on deck8 so looking down you view is blocked. I hope this helps. I well let you know when i get back:cool:

Here is a pic of SO. No, there is no tub. There is a small corner sofa piece. Not a real sofa, but kind of a built in sofa piece. Sovereign is slightly different that other Sovereign class ships in layout of this stateroom and also does not have royal family suite like monarch or majesty.

Hope this helps.

shp_ss_sov-state_img_305.jpg.130809630e5af92554a5d51c1c492c5d.jpg

Archived