Red Sail to Rum Point

katscruise

Has anyone used Red Sail to go to Rum Point. Their web site says that they have a 45min boat ride to Rum Point for $15.00 round trip. Sounds cheaper than a taxi and than renting a car. I really do not want to rent a car since is will only be my Mom and I.

Was just there on Thursday. Made my 3rd visit to Rum Point in as many visits to Grand Cayman. This was first time renting a car and driving. Avis had good "all inclusive" rates. Cancelled my reservation with them for a full size car when group grew into a 9 passenger van. Budget took my reservation, then when I arrived they did not have the reserved vehicle. Walked next door and rented from Economy. It ended up cheaper than Budget and they were great. It's easy to get from airport to Rum Point, exactly a 45 minute drive and your cost will be much less than a cab. I was afraid to drive on the left, but it really was no problem if you paid attention.

Archived