Cave tube

CaFireCaptain

A seven-year-old who likes the water could easily do the tubing.

The hardest part is the mile or so long walk in over rough and sometimes slippery ground, while carrying your own tube.

If an accompanying adult is willing to carry two tubes (which would be a little difficult), a mature seven-year-old would have a blast.

You may want to try a private contractor, as opposed to Carnival's tour. The private contractors have smaller groups and link everyone together, which might be a little more reassuring to a seven-year-old, as the river flows through dark areas in the caverns.

we had a 6 year old in our group with Yhony at cave tubing.com, one of his guys helped with her tube. I carried my wife's so two tubes was quite do-able.

One hint, the girls mother took along an old pair of sneakers just for her to wear on cave tubing excursion. They laced up nice and were secure on her feet (better than water slippers/beach shoes)..........then after the excursion she just threw them away (providing more room in the luggage for the return...LOL)

I highly recommend going with Yhony's group......we had a blast!!

Archived