any advice?

anthemchik

My fiance and I are planning on an island wedding. We'd like to go to St. Thomas and have the ceremony there, and judging by the posts you all have put on here, we're working with the wrong lady. :mad:

Any advice on who to work thru? would it be easier just to book an on-shore wedding thru the cruise line? We're going on carnival.:D

Thank for your help!

future mrs. brogan:p

Trust me, go to www.viweddings.com and speak to Cheryl Toner. She does all the planning with you and arranges all the vendors instead of the cruise ship interfering in anyway. I suggest keeping the cruise ship & your wedding seperate. The site doesn't mention everything Cheryl can do for you. Talk to her about what you want and chances are she can do it!!! Good Luck!!!!!!! Once you speak to her you'll see what I mean - she is SO SWEET! Kim

I used Janelle at www.islandblissweddings.com in December in St. Thomas, I highly recomend her, she made our day wonderful, took care of everything, and was in constant contact with any questions I had prior to getting there, she also did the photography which was beautiful, I can't say enough good things about her.

Jane

Thanks guys,

i emailed cheryl at www.viweddings.com but i havent heard anything back yet. then again i only emailed her this morning. i'm so excited for my big day. :D

Im trying to figure out how to arrive at the ceremony site. i dotn want my fiance to see me in my dress untill its time, you know? but if i have to ride with him in the car to the site then i guess i'll have to :( i found the perfect dress :p

any more advice? let me have it!! thanks again! <3

I spoke to Cheryl about the same concern.....not letting my fiance see me prior to walking down "the sand" :) She was going to arrange 2 seperate drivers (we had a total of 12 people attending so my fiance would be picked up at the port with 5 others in one limo and then 15 minutes later I would get in the 2nd limo with the rest of the wedding party). Once at the beach my fiance would just look towards the ocean or they said they could even blindfold him to distract him until I walk towards him in my dress with my Dad. Tell Cheryl Kim from Vuffalo says hi and that I am having a heck of a time finding someone to plan my wedding in Barbados :mad: You will be lucky to have her help you!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!

I spoke to Cheryl about the same concern.....not letting my fiance see me prior to walking down "the sand" :) She was going to arrange 2 seperate drivers (we had a total of 12 people attending so my fiance would be picked up at the port with 5 others in one limo and then 15 minutes later I would get in the 2nd limo with the rest of the wedding party). Once at the beach my fiance would just look towards the ocean or they said they could even blindfold him to distract him until I walk towards him in my dress with my Dad. Tell Cheryl Kim from Buffalo says hi and that I am having a heck of a time finding someone to plan my wedding in Barbados :mad: You will be lucky to have her help you!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!

Archived