Sailing February17

louisianacruisers

We will be sailing on the Grand Princess leaving February 17.

Is there any recommedations for the excursions in Costa Maya and Roatan?

Click here to see our roll call for that sailing! It's been a quiet one, so only about 6 pages to get through.

I believe in Costa Maya there's a bunch (including DH & I) who have chosen a David & Ivan tour to the ruins.

In Roatan, people seem to be more scattered, though I believe some have booked w/Victor Bodden, and others w/Cinthia & Diana.

I'm going to repost here, in hopes that this one will reflect back to the main board, so you can see that someone replied.

Again, click here to see our roll call thread. That's a thread where others going on the same cruise have posted. (I saw that you were new, and thought you might not know. Apologies if I offend!:) )

Removing the signature this time, to shorten my new response!

-Cathy

From the port in Costa Maya, we usually just go into the village of Majahual which is only about 5 minutes away. You can catch a bus that will take you there for about $3 per person just outside the terminal shopping area. There are taxis in the town to take you back. The town has a nice beach with several beach bars, restaurants, etc. It makes for a pleasant and relaxing day just hanging out on the beach.

Archived