Norwegian Sun Cabin 8001 Question

davewk

AD Category. Penthouse. Does anyone have any pictures? This is my first cruise in a penthouse with NCL. What comes with this cabin? The cruise line web site is not very informative. :cool:

Well for starters a Hell of a veiw.. A Butler you get to push around:D The embarkation and disembark have a special line for you ( no more waiting ).

You get to order off the regular menues for room service.. If you do a search you will find pics. Have a good time ..

MPK

AD Category. Penthouse. Does anyone have any pictures? This is my first cruise in a penthouse with NCL. What comes with this cabin? The cruise line web site is not very informative. :cool:

Davewk: Click on the photos link in my signature and you'll see some photos of the AD (in the 4/04 Pacific Coastal album). We were in 8200. You'll love it.

You will have a special breakfast menu to order from, and you can order room service from any of the restaurants, even the alternative restaurants. The concierge can help you with making reservations for the alternative restaurants and will get priority tender tickets for you.

Have fun.

We were in 9001 for a Pacific Coastal just this past Sept. Click on the link in my signature for some pics of this cabin.

For a short cruise, the cabin was a bit too large for me. But, for a longer cruise it would be super. We did find the balcony a bit windy on the at sea days, but very relaxing when at port.

The bathroom in these Penthouses are almost the same size as a standard inside cabin!

A Hell of a view and a one Hell of a bathroom! I was next door in 8002 and have photos here: http://lrichters.smugmug.com/gallery/1251466

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Davewk: Click on the photos link in my signature and you'll see some photos of the AD (in the 4/04 Pacific Coastal album). We were in 8200. You'll love it.

You will have a special breakfast menu to order from, and you can order room service from any of the restaurants, even the alternative restaurants. The concierge can help you with making reservations for the alternative restaurants and will get priority tender tickets for you.

Have fun.

Terrific pictures. We will be in AD 9203 in January 2010 going from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires. I imagine your suite and 9203 are the same, so we're glad we chose what we did. By the way, did you have any noise from the Kid's Nightclub that was below your deck?

Terrific pictures. We will be in AD 9203 in January 2010 going from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires. I imagine your suite and 9203 are the same, so we're glad we chose what we did. By the way, did you have any noise from the Kid's Nightclub that was below your deck?
I didn't even realize it was there! So the answer is "No." It was a really nice location, and the views forward are terrific.

A Hell of a view and a one Hell of a bathroom! I was next door in 8002 and have photos here: http://lrichters.smugmug.com/gallery/1251466

Thankyou for posting these photos. This is the suite we will be in on 11/3/2009 for a 19 day cruise to South america. Can you tell me is the balcony private or is it looked down on from above? How was the wind when the ship was moving? Any other information you can give me would be helpful.

Archived