Cruise Agencies

StefanieMS

[quote name='Host Kristi'][b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkorchid]I'm guessing they won't get much out of the autograph considering his name is Dale JARRETT.[/color][/font][/b] ;) :D[/QUOTE]
Hey I put car 88 on there too;) ........What do I know?.....I'm not a nascar fan.:D

Geeezzzzzzz, I didn't mean to start a war here:( . But I have found the solution on how to help the new members find a great deal. I will direct them to cruise with Randy :D and the other hosts. Someday one of the group cruises will coinside with my vacation. Then you'd better watch out! :)

Stefanie

[quote name='Host Randy'][size=3]I can explain.......the whole family are NASCAR fans and they toguth I was Dale Jared....I actually signed a napkin for them so don't say anything!:eek:[/size][/QUOTE]

Well one of us thought he was Dale Jarrett, lol. But that was the alcohol speaking for him. lol.

But you know, it is family, you gotta love em no matter what kind of an idiot they make of themselves.

Hey, kinda like this thread, We are all Cruise Critic Family here, and you gotta love em, no matter what.........Well you get the idea.

Judi Hensley

Archived