digital pictures

prg909

I know the photo shop in Wal Mart that can do that, I was thinking Office Max or Office Depot, but I'm not sure they if have the memory card reader.

I usually down load everthing on my lap top computer(when I travel) using the USB wire for my camera, send them to one of my many yahoo email accounts (100 MB free storage) and then copy them into a CD when I get home.

hope the info helps

I just got back from lunch, and there is a place in el Zocalo (3 block from the cruise terminal) "Foto Flash" it's located in the street in front of Woolworth and Sanborns, towards the west in front of the office for the lottery, behind "Edificio el Oviedo"

The owner's name is Ricardo Gallegos and he has the equipment for copying into a CD or printing hard copies.

We have a Wallmart, Home Depot, Office Depot, Office Max, Sam's Club, Costco, Mcdonalds, Burger King and Sr. Frogs, among other domestic department stores, supermarkets and malls.

For pics tranfser to CD's you should walk over to Foto Flash, very near by and inexpensive.

I highly recommend just buying more memory cards. You can get them at pretty good prices after rebates.

My reasoning is because what if you get pictures burned onto a CD during your vacation, reuse the memory card, and then get home and find out the CD doesn't work? Then you're out of luck.

I always take two or three memory cards with me. I buy mine discounted at Frye's and have never had any problems. If you damage your only card and only take one, you are out of luck. I also take extra batteries and a battery charger (don't forget a power strip, since there is often only one electrical outlet), and routinely charge up every night so I always have plenty of power. I have better things to do with my time on a cruise than hunting around for someplace to do something like this, and waiting for them to get it done.

I am surprised that the cruise ships have not gotten on board with this (CD burning) yet. They seem to use every other opportunity to add services they can charge you for!!!

I am surprised that the cruise ships have not gotten on board with this (CD burning) yet. They seem to use every other opportunity to add services they can charge you for!!!

Royal Caribbean does offer this service. Not sure about other lines. If I remember right, it wasn't cheap either... $10-15 dollars per CD I believe.

Archived