slush drinks

realtreebar

They do have nonalcoholic drinks, but RCCL didn't have a card for those when we went. They do have a soda card, but the bar drinks are more expensive, even the nonalcoholic ones. They are a little cheaper than the regular ones, but not much. Just be careful to taste it before chugging it down, because sometimes they do get them mixed up, especially if you have one of the drink waiters delivering it to you. :eek:

One piece of advice, when ordering a drink, ask for it in a regular glass not a souvenir glass, usually this will save you about $1 per drink.

I have heard this many times and was wondering if you still get the same amount of drink? Do they put it in a smaller glass?

• 3 weeks later...

I got this list from my Carnival vacation planer.I hope it helps. I would double check with the bartender still.Good luck!

Frozen Exotiic Cocktails - $4.95 / with souvenir 15 ounce Hurricane Glass: $7.50

Banana Daiquiri

Mango Daiquiri

Dirty Banana

Miami Vice

Margarita

Pina Colada

Mudslide

Raspberry Daiquiri

Lemonade

Strawberry Daiquiri

Cappuccino

Smoothies - $3.95 Non-Alcoholic smoothies are available in all of the flavors listed above.

I also seen they have milkshake for about the same price.I forget where you get them though.

Archived