Anyone know who has available cabins for 11/26/04 Mercury

jezzdogg

Was looking at this sailing just last week and thinking of booking, but didn't. Now dh says hey let's go, so I go over to the Celebrity website to see what cabins are available (last week they were showing lots of cc,1 and 2's as being available) and all they are showing are inside, yuck. Anyone know any TA that are holding onto some cabins. They did say they are showing some cabins with out names attached, so that maybe the case.

Many thanks

Keep checking back. Many times agents will just put a hold on a cabin for a couple of days. If you really want to go, have your agent put you on the waitlist. That way, when a cabin becomes available in your category, it's yours.

We're at the end of July now. Final payments will be due Sept so you still have some time left.

I tried that Newt and the website is down, (crying into my drink) Hopefully someone may know a TA who has a hold on some of the cabins, honest there were a lot them vailable early last week........will try to keep a watch.

There is a group cruise on this voyage... A Karl Strauss Brews Cruise.

http://www.carefreetravel.com Look under specials and then the Karl Strauss Brews Cruise To Mexico Starting at $850

Karl Strauss is a local, San Diego, MicroBrewery.

they may have a bunch of cabins held for this.

I don't know when Celebrity will require them to release them...

Joe

Thanks everyone for the info, called celebrity and asked to be put on the wait list, only problem there is they quoted 3000 pp for a cc for this cruise.......but she said that was not the actual price and since I did not have to leave any money done, I did wait list..........will try the names you gave me, again many thanks

Thanks everyone for the info, called celebrity and asked to be put on the wait list, only problem there is they quoted 3000 pp for a cc for this cruise.......but she said that was not the actual price and since I did not have to leave any money done, I did wait list..........will try the names you gave me, again many thanks
There are nine cabins on the list now. Contack your T/A may you can get one.

E-Mail me your names if you get on.

Doug

Archived