Photos on Cruise Critic home page??

CMM

There are often interesting photos featured on the cruise critic home page, but I can't tell what ship they are from. How can you find more about these photos. Is there a caption that I am missing?

Thanks

There are often interesting photos featured on the cruise critic home page, but I can't tell what ship they are from. How can you find more about these photos. Is there a caption that I am missing?

Thanks

The little red arrow next to the picture points to the article that the picture references, but if it's a picture of a town, it won't tell what ship the picture was taken from. However, in an on-ship picture, it's different. Like the picture of a view of the Sanctuary yesterday, the little red arrow was pointing to the article about the Crown Princess.

I agree, the pics especialy of the destinations are gorgeous. But like the above posters said you click on the red arrow to the right of the pic and click that and the story comes up to what cruise oines sail that particular destination.

Cruise Critic, keep up the good work on the pictures of the destinations. They are wonderful.

Marilyn

Archived