Just back from 1/23 sun. Any Questions?

krotzie

Just got back from the Sun. Any Questions?

A few quick notes:

Dry Dock: Nothing major, Hull art, new carpet in main areas, new equipment in gym(gone are the big tv's, now all cardio have built on plasmas.) No changes in staterooms.

Dolphin Swim: Do it in Costa Maya. Was awsome. Others in our group says it blows away the one in Cozumel.

Early Flights; Got to airport at 10:30, after a 1.5 hour delay getting into port. People did miss flights. Mississippi had lots of traffic. Set standstill for over an hour because of traffic.

Weather was bad, had some dry times at the ports, but both sea days were a washout.

any questions??

Thanks for taking the time to post! My family and I booked the dolphin swim in Costa Maya and I was a little hesitant since the price was so great. Ya know the saying...you get what you pay for, but I'm really excited after reading your post. Just one question, are underwater cameras allowed?

Thanks!!

No to underwater cameras. They are afraid that they could harm the dophins, as you play with them, and the camera is hanging from your wrist. There is a observation area that a person not swimming can get so wide shots but no closeups. They take pictures 8.5 by 11 for $20. One with the kiss and other shaking hands.

At first the transportation is alittle crazy, but hector at the pier really took care of us, and got us on the right bus etc. You share buses with people going there for the beach break, where booze and everything is included. You can use the beach when you are done or before and come back anytime you want. Buses run every hour.

This was our fifth cruise, and you feel the normal rocking. Good storm on last sea day, not a big deal for us. I did see a lot of patches. So I am not a good person to ask. But, I guess if they are worried get the patch.

Archived