Concordia: First Day/Night of Sailing

cajuncrewmate

Hi Everyone -

I was just curious if there is seating in the restaurant the first night of sailing (we are doing the 11 night Egypt itererary)? Given that we are coming all the way from the US and won't be arriving in Rome until 11AM (having travelled all night from the US), not sure what we will feel like when we get to the ship. I have to believe we'll be so exhausted we'll just want to get to our cabin, open the balcony to get a nice breeze going, and crash.

If we do wake up and are hungry, I'm guessing we'll just order something light from room service or venture out and find the buffet. Who knows, perhaps we'll be running on adrenaline - but I'm guessing we'll sleep right through dinner!

=-CCM

p.s. Any other suggestions on what to do when you arrive that first day would be great. I've read that going to the Spa and getting a first day special rate for a massage is popular. Also read that the arcade on board - certain games are free until the ship sails. Any other things that are worth noting?

Archived