Is soap/shampoo in all cabins?

BlessedBeingMom

Yes, the Holiday, as well as all other Carnival ships, does have the two dispensers in the shower. One holds liquid body soap, and the other has a combination shampoo/conditioner. My last coupla cruises, these were all Dove products; before that, it was Lever 2000.

The combo shampoo/cond. was not enough conditioning for my hair - which can get like straw on the ocean - so I take extra conditioning in a small bottle.

There will also be the very small bars of hand soap in the bathroom by the sink.

On both of my Holiday cruises we were on the empress deck, one inside and one ov.

We did not have any soap or shampoo dispensers in the shower. We did get the little sample basket in the bathroom with shampoo, conditioner, razor, lotion etc, but it is not enough for the 5 days.

Will be cruising on the Holiday again in April and this time will bring my own.:D

On both of my Holiday cruises we were on the empress deck, one inside and one ov.

We did not have any soap or shampoo dispensers in the shower. We did get the little sample basket in the bathroom with shampoo, conditioner, razor, lotion etc, but it is not enough for the 5 days.

Will be cruising on the Holiday again in April and this time will bring my own.:D

Was there a dispenser in your bathroom? Did you ask your cabin steward?

Archived