If we stall on the ship....

vesw01

Cruise lines recommened nothing before noon...

What terminal/airport are you leaving from...Is this your Mariner cruise?

That is about a 45min to 1 hour drive.What transpo are you using?

We had a 1215 flight out and made it fine...And most times you will be...

But there are rare occassions..I would not completly choose my flight times around those rare occassions however..

Stick with the noon quideline...Most immigration snaffus which cause most delays are cleared to allow that time...Then go as late after noon as you are comfortable with making your arrival...

Most other delays are caused by mechanical or medical problems...And sometimes you could be as much as a half day late getting in...So theres no use in trying to avoid that..

Ideally if money and time are not an issue...Stay a day post cruise in Orlando...:D

The ship wants to clear the pax as soon as possible. Sometimes they get everyone off quickly, sometimes there are immigration or port problems that can cause delays.

In general, they try to have all pax clear of the ship by 10 am. I think this is the latest we've ever gotten off and it was not by choice, we sailed on the bottom deck (never again, for this reason alone). It is actually quite boring the last morning, everything shuts down and breakfast is over by 8-9 am. No service is available, although last time I did see one bartender serving drinks in one bar.

Choose the later flight to be safe, but make plans, such as a city tour or other excursion to pass the day, don't try to stay onboard the ship.

Archived