Purchase of Liquor on-board for cabin only

hogwildcruzers

In April we will sail on the Grand for our first cruise on Princess.....last year on Celebrity we were able to buy liquor in the on-board shop for consumption in our cabin only...I don't know if it was normal policity or not , but there was no hesitation to sell to us... is there a policity on Princess that says you can buy anywhere on ship for in-cabin consumption only?

There is a limited selection available from room service, or you can preorder the same items as a gift for yourself on the Princess website. On the Crown last week a gin and tonic package included 4 cans of tonic and a 375 ml bottle of Gordon's gin, for $19.50. Other liquor is available at similar prices. That is the only way to purchase for onboard consumption of liquor. Wine and beer can be brought onboard.

On the Princess ships, there are always two or three bars that can and will sell you a limited selection of Liter bottles for cabin consumption.

This was just verified by princess today.

The packages mentioned by the above respondant are the only thing you can pre-order.....

when I contacted Crown Princess RE: Alcohol I was told the only way to have bottle on board was to order a 375ml pkg. This is equivelant to a bottle of beer. It is pretty unreasonable to order a package for 19.00. I hope you're right about the bars selling liter size bottles. We are takeing our first cruise ever this Aug. Thank for the information.

Archived