Golden Princess Question(s)

RelayerOhio

My wife and I are going on the Mexican Riviera cruise from Acapulco to San Francisco in April '07 on the Golden Princess....

And I was reading some of the member reviews for the Golden Princess and had a few questions hopefully somebody can help me out with:

Show Times:

I got the feeling that the production shows had only 1 show time each night, which was 8:30. I was wondering if this is true or not?

My wife and I typically prefer the late seating for dinner, but don't want to cut down on our entertainment options either.

2nd entrees at Dinner:

Another review I read made it sound like you can't order multiple entrees for dinner...they made it sound like they were getting something "special" from their waiter when he brought them a second entree to try and things like that. Been on RCL and Carnival before, and could always try anything, and pretty much as much as you liked at meals....always nice to try things you've never had before but if you didn't like it you could get something else.

Soap in the bathrooms:

Sounded like shampoo and conditioner are supplier, but not soap or body wash. Just wondering if this is true or not.

Thanks for everyone's help!

There is a 2nd show at 10:30pm for those passenger that have late formal dining.

My waiter never even implied that having a 2nd serving was "special." No problem with asking for a 2nd Main course.

Soap is provided daily. Even more if you request them. :D

Archived