thinking about sailing on Miracle

korinnab

We sailed on the Miracle out of Tampa and had a great time at the Western Carribean ports. The ship was smaller then the Glory that we had sailed on earlier and we could definently tell. The only thing that drove the guys in our group nuts was the "grapes" in the dining room, I have to agree it was a bit much but we had a fantastic time and did not have any problems finding our way around the ship. Embarktion in Tampa was probably one of the best we have had, very fast and chairs to sit in while waiting which was actually probably only 15minutes. You will enjoy her so go and have a good time

The Miracle is great. It is easy to find your away around the ship. We enjoyed everything - nothing bad to say about the cruise at all. The food and shows were good, staff was very friendly, and the ship was very clean.

No need to think...just book! You won't regret it! We had the time of our lives on the Miracle and were also told by our PVP that it's one of their best ships so you will be making a good choice...plus just read all the reviews I don't think I have heard one bad thing about it and not a complaint from me!

We too have sailed the Glory and thinking about the Miracle. One poster mentioned it was smaller and you knew the difference. Was it a noticeable difference and was it in a good or bad way? Also, have read that some of the late seating show are prior to dinner. Is that still the case and if anyone can remember, what specific nights do they have that schedule?

Thanks!

We too have sailed the Glory and thinking about the Miracle. One poster mentioned it was smaller and you knew the difference. Was it a noticeable difference and was it in a good or bad way? Also, have read that some of the late seating show are prior to dinner. Is that still the case and if anyone can remember, what specific nights do they have that schedule?

Thanks!

GO FOR THE MIRACLE you won't be sorry.......I've only done the Triumph and Miracle and the Miracle is smaller (tonage), but it is longer. To me, nothing about it seemed smaller unless you count the lines......to me the Miracle handles the number of people better than the Triumph........I never felt like I was among thousands.

They had two shows for the two seatings......if you go to dinner early, you see the show after. I don't believe you miss any shows by going to your assigned dining time (yes, I know I'll be corrected if I'm wrong:D )

Thanks!

We sailed the Glory in April and just did the Miracle last week. While we were happy with both, my whole family liked the layout of the Glory better. On the Glory the slide is apart of the main pool area, and the bars and lounges seem to be more on one deck rather than spread out like it is on the Miracle. For instance, while Mad Hatters is a very neat lounge, it is completely forward and on level 1, sort of out of the way, so it did not attract a big karaoke crowd. The one night that it was in Frankie and Johnnies which is more in the center of activity, the place was packed! I suppose it's just a matter of opinion, and we don't complain on vacation, so the Miracle was great, but they are different class ships and therefore layed out very differently. If you are travelling with children, you may like the Glory better.

Archived