Dolphin Swim booked through cruise line

ESR24

Can anyone give me some more information about this? We want to actually get into the water and spend time with the dolphins. I want to make sure this isn't just a learn and get a picture taken near the water!

Thanks.

We were there last week. We did not book through the cruise line, but at their booth at the pier for $115 including transportation. It is the same one, and it is well worth it. I was shocked at how much interaction in the water with them. They jump over you, swim around you, you get to shake their hands. We started in the first smaller fenced in area, and you stand on the platform and they go over some instruction, then you swim out to the middle, and you get to pet and he jumps around etc. This was with a dolphin still in training. We thought that this was all, and we were ok that was pretty neat. Then we went into the large fenced in area, and we played with the two "veteran" dolphins. It is all in the water interaction and lots of it. The best part was 10 of us held hands in a circle and the dophin swims around the outside so fast it was inreal. He would brush against you as he went by. They take your picture as the dolphin kiss you, and when you shake his fins. 8.5 x 11 for $20.

unreal experience, and people in our group said it blew Cozumel away as well as other swims they have been on.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived