search isn't working need info on rm#6692

kathyemma

on the mariner. I thinking of getting my first jr suite (always had balcony in the past) - but all the jr suites that come up on the website say Obstructed View. I do not want to pay extra money for a bad view. Has anyone ever stayed there?

Thanks -

Kathy

on the mariner. I thinking of getting my first jr suite (always had balcony in the past) - but all the jr suites that come up on the website say Obstructed View. I do not want to pay extra money for a bad view. Has anyone ever stayed there?

Thanks -

Kathy

I have not stayed in cabin 6692 and actually would not....

The aft cabins on deck 6 of the Voyager class ships have a large "grey" area in front of the end of the balcony - therefore you are a significant distance from the actual edge of the ship. You have to look out and over to see any water....

Personally - aft cabins on deck 6 and even deck 7 are not my cup of tea.

There are pictures on webshots (or maybe someone will post you a link that will clearly show this "grey" area).

The above is just my own opinion....:o

The aft cabins on deck 6 on Mariner are terrible. We had the corner one,never again.You can't see the water because of the deck in front of you, you can't see the sky because of the super structure above you. The end cabin was bad enough but the JS ones in the middle are worse, like a tunnel.I wrote to RCI complaining they should be listed as obstructed views.

Archived