Any car rental agencies at the pier

mdrobtx

I would try calling Stoutes again...maybe have someone else call. We were in Barbados on 1/17/06 & before we went I actually found the car rental information for my group of 21 people. So, one of my friends called & reserved 2 cars for some of the group. When I called the same phone number to reserve one for me I was told they were sold out. I told my friend this & she said "what? I just got off the phone with them & they reserved us 2 more". So, she called the exact same number again & reserved one for me no problem!?! (I guess they didn't like my voice, or what??) I found it kind of ironic that I was the one who directed all this business to them in the first place & then they tell me that there is nothing available. :)

I rented from them last Monday. I emailed back and forth with them. Never tried to call them. Anyway, they are right there at the pier. Very convenient.

Nice people.

If you rent a Suzuki Vitara, the A/C on this type of car can't keep up with the heat in Barbados. Same thing happened to us on Antigua.

Archived