reconfirm return flight

du2cruise

Ummm - by showing up at the airport?

Not really anything to confirm - I mean if your flight is cancelled or delayed, HAL isn't going to let you stay aboard the ship till you can get a later flight...

...and you're better off being at the airport where they can rebook you onto another flight leaving right away than sitting elsewhere.

Other than that, some online travel sites such as Orbitz and Travelocity offer text messaging services via your cellphone that will immediately alert you to changes so that you can rebook, etc. (and typically give better rates than most cruiselines)

If you are in a suite, won't the concierge in the Neptune Lounge reconfirm your flights for you?

I too like to confirm my flights before leaving for the airport. If it is going to be an extra hour or two before my flight takes off, why spend it at the airport?

If you are in a suite, won't the concierge in the Neptune Lounge reconfirm your flights for you?

I too like to confirm my flights before leaving for the airport. If it is going to be an extra hour or two before my flight takes off, why spend it at the airport?

No, they won't - That's a satellite call, chargeable to you.

What is the best way to reconfirm our return flight which we catch directly after disembarkation? We booked through HAL if that makes a difference.

Is going through the internet the only way?

If you have a cell phone, use that. I think all the ships will have cell service shortly, if they don't already. Also, even if the particular ship you will be on doesn't have cell service, it will probably dock in the disembarkation port pretty early in the morning. Your cell phone should work fine through land towers at that point and you can call the airline to confirm.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived