What are the free beverages on Carnival's Imagination?

bar1986

No, they don't do any free sail-away drinks, but there is more than champagne at the captain's cocktail party, just about anything you want. There is free champagne at the art auction and free tastings of things around the stores at certain times.

So out of curiosity, when did Carnival stop doing the Rum Swizzle sail away parties?

-Mike

It's been at least 4 years... I don't know beyond that... but haven't seen them do that on any of my cruises since 2003. They will sell you all the drinks you want though :D

It's been at least 4 years... I don't know beyond that... but haven't seen them do that on any of my cruises since 2003. They will sell you all the drinks you want though :D

I have no doubt LOL. I don't drink much, but I always had a rum swizzle ( more rum than swizzle:eek: ) when we sailed away. Oh well.. things change.

-Mike

Beverages included in the cost of your CARNIVAL cruise:

Lido buffet area - Iced tea, hot water & tea bags, coffee, decaf, hot chocolate, juice varieties like orange, pineapple, guava-mango, tomato, water, lemonade, fruitpunch. On buffet, milk, skim milk, chocolate milk.

Dining room - Iced tea, hot tea, coffee, water, decaf, milk, chocolate milk, variety juices, espresso and cappuccino.

Room service - MOST of the beverages that are available on Lido, but not lemonade or fruitpunch.

Auctions - Champagne, and you don't have to stay for the actual auction. I do, but I've seen others come by for the champagne and a quick look at the artwork.

Tea Time - Every sea day aftn. around 3:30 - Look for it in the Capers. Nice variety of tea/coffee, with wonderful scones,lemon curd, petit fours, tea sandwiches, etc.

Archived