Bannister Island & Snorkeling

luckydogone

Has anyone been to Bannister Island through Carnivals Private Island Beach Break? I'm wondering if you took a boat directly from Carnivals ship or did you have to tender into Belize to catch a boat to it from there. Also once there were you able to book any kind of a snorkeling tour or did that have to be booked prior to your arrival. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

We did the Private Island Beach Break to Bannister Island on our Miracle cruise in March. Sorry, we didn't look into snorkeling so I don't know about any snorkel tours there. We did see a few people snorkeling right near the dock next to the swimming area. If you want to read more about our day on Bannister Island, you can click my Miracle cruise link below my signature.

• 2 weeks later...

I did this excursion through Princess in March of 2006. We had a great time. For an extra price you can go out snorkeling with a guide(they provided equipment) and you could also rent paddle boats to see the mangroves.

My family really enjoyed this stop and would recommend it. The people were very nice and the snorkeling was great.

You are taken by boat directly from cruise ship and delivered back to the dock to take the tender back at your convenience.

Alycia

Archived