Spirit Kids Crew - t-shirts to color?

clm101798

When we sailed on the Majesty there was one day that the kids got to color their own t-shirt. Does anyone know if they do this on the Spirit also?

My kids have been on the Majesty (2 times)and the Spirit. They got to color their t-shirts on both ships.

I am sure your child will love the Kids Crew on the Spirit! The kids area is huge on the Spirit. Much bigger than the Majesty. We even had a counselor on the Spirit that was with our kids on the Majesty the year before. DD (8) was really excited to see her again!

The kids pool area and the arcade are great as well. The kids crew area, pool and arcade are all in the same area in the back of the ship. Lots of seating by the pool, sun and shade. We spend a lot of time in these three areas since our kids either needed to be with us or in Kids Crew at all times. We thought the Spirit was a great ship for our family cruise.

Our kids are now 12 and 8 and are looking forward to the Dawn this August!

Which conselor from the Majesty was on the Spirit? My daughter adored them on the Majesty and if one was the same it would probably help her settle in. (i.e. maybe not cry as much the first time we leave)

I believe her name was Tara. She was from Canada. The kids call them by nicknames, I think she may have been called Twinkie, my daughter cannot remember her nickname exactly.

She was on the Majesty August 2005 and then the Spirit August 2006. We were joking that maybe she would be on the Dawn this August!

Archived