Navigator- Anyone Ever Had Bad Experiences?

Apirr0

We know she's your favorite ship Gordon. Maybe we can talk you into coming along with us. ;)

I wish but have decided that in 07 I will only take one cruise and it is the Brilliance. I did look into the Navigator west bound TA but wanted to see more of the Med. I will be back on this ship again one day though as I now know that I much prefer the Voyager class over the Radiance class.:)

I wish but have decided that in 07 I will only take one cruise and it is the Brilliance. I did look into the Navigator west bound TA but wanted to see more of the Med. I will be back on this ship again one day though.:)

Brilliance is a beautiful ship with an outstanding crew. We had a great time on her in November. We've been told Navigator and Brilliance are Royal's highest rated ships in terms of passenger satisfaction.

awesome pictures! IM SO EXCITED. i went on voyager last year and it was my first cruise and by far the best vacation yet. I just hope i will be as lucky with Navigator. ( The service made my whole vacation last year)

Pach, maybe you can uphold them on webshots and put the link here. that may be easier??? :cool:

awesome pictures! IM SO EXCITED. i went on voyager last year and it was my first cruise and by far the best vacation yet. I just hope i will be as lucky with Navigator. ( The service made my whole vacation last year)

Pach, maybe you can uphold them on webshots and put the link here. that may be easier??? :cool:

NOS is a beautiful ship. Just sailed 1/13/07-1/20/07 Eastern; we had some windy days so the ship was a little rocky. Thank goodness for the patch. All of the RCCL employees were great. I have seen better shows on previous Rhapsody of the Seas cruises. Don't miss the ice show it was amazing. Food was great and you could not have asked for better service.

The ports were great.

It took us awhile to get off the ship in Miami; I believe there was some issues with customs seemed to take forever to get through there.

Enjoy your cruise wish we were going again.

I wish but have decided that in 07 I will only take one cruise and it is the Brilliance. I did look into the Navigator west bound TA but wanted to see more of the Med. I will be back on this ship again one day though as I now know that I much prefer the Voyager class over the Radiance class.:)

My common-law hubby has decided that we too will only take one cruise in 07:( - Vision, out of CA to Mexico. But then again it's only February and a lot can happen LOL ;)

We also LOVED the Navigator - great ship, awesome crew, at least in 2004 :D

Hope you have a wonderful cruise T!!

###

We loved Navigator and I think our favorite person/memory is of Jeffrey from the Philippines who is a baretnder in Boleros. He has a great sense of humor, does magic tricks and lots of flair (a la TomCruise in Cocktail) when mixung drinks. We would go there in the evenings just to watch his "show" and chat.

We loved Navigator and I think our favorite person/memory is of Jeffrey from the Philippines who is a baretnder in Boleros. He has a great sense of humor, does magic tricks and lots of flair (a la TomCruise in Cocktail) when mixung drinks. We would go there in the evenings just to watch his "show" and chat.

He sounds like the bar tender I didn't like! He absolutely loved himself and thought he was the bees knees. He made me a martini, which I had been drinking regularly in the cosmopolitan lounge, it tasted disgusting when he made it. When I said it didn't taste at all like the previous ones and I wasn't enjoying it, he did nothing for about 5 minutes (There were no other customers around) except throw his shakers around showing off! he finally replaced the drink (after I mentioned it again) and it was slightly better.

Have to say this was my only "bad" experience on the Navigator and I had forgotten it until I saw the above post.

The Navigator is beautiful and the staff in general will look after you well. We had a FAB time :D

[quote name='PhoenixCruiser']My common-law hubby has decided that we too will only take one cruise in 07:( - Vision, out of CA to Mexico. But then again it's only February and a lot can happen LOL ;)

We also LOVED the Navigator - great ship, awesome crew, at least in 2004 :D

Hope you have a wonderful cruise T!!

###[/QUOTE]

We'll have to sit down and have a talk with him. Otherwise you can always come along with us. ;)

[quote name='ciderapple']He sounds like the bar tender I didn't like! He absolutely loved himself and thought he was the bees knees. He made me a martini, which I had been drinking regularly in the cosmopolitan lounge, it tasted disgusting when he made it. When I said it didn't taste at all like the previous ones and I wasn't enjoying it, he did nothing for about 5 minutes (There were no other customers around) except throw his shakers around showing off! he finally replaced the drink (after I mentioned it again) and it was slightly better.

Have to say this was my only "bad" experience on the Navigator and I had forgotten it until I saw the above post.

The Navigator is beautiful and the staff in general will look after you well. We had a FAB time :D[/quote]

Interesting. He was very attentive to us and to everyone else we saw him deal with. Each person has their own take and likes/dislikes...we had martini's in the cosmo lounge and thought they were terrible. (We werent drinking martini's in boleros tho so I cant compare it to what the cosmo lounge served - we just didnt like the ones we had in cosmo lounge. Thankfully there are many bars throughout the ship so people can find the one that best suites them :-)

I have been on Navigator twice and still compare that ship to all other ships I go on. I had such a great time both times I was on Navigator. We made some great friends and the staff was awesome. I love the pub on the Promenade. I definitely want to go one Navigator sometime soon.

Archived