Best St. Thomas weddings

anthemchik

awwwwww. anthemchic, I am sooo soo sorry you are having no luck with the wedding planner I so highly recommended :confused: That's crazy, she was so wonderful and "with it" for me. But I totally understand that not everyone may have the same wonderful experience(s) as the next person has so again, I am so sorry to hear that you are once again looking for another planner. I still think you should use an outside coordinator rather than the cruise lines - best of luck to you - and hey, maybe you will still give Cheryl a chance :rolleyes:

P.S. By the way, the reason I am harping on Cheryl is because I had to change my wedding island from St Thomas to Barbados and woah, what a CHANGE that was :eek: I finally decided on, after weeks of research, www.islandweddingsbarbados.com and even still, the whole planning is still not even coming close to what was accomplished in a matter of days with Cheryl.

My daughter just got married on Megans Bay 1/9/07 and I contracted with WTIW. From the beginning to the wedding day everything was wonderful, I highly recommend them, we worked with Tina Olive and she is great! Megans was beautiful, my daughter got married at 0930 and we went to the couthouse after the ceramony, in and out in 15 minutes. Just a wonderful experiance, Laura

I'm assuming we're talking about Cheryl Toner? Anthemchik, Cheryl was out of town from 1/23-1/31. Sometimes she takes a few days to get back to you by email, but she always will. I've been working with her for about a month now and she has been nothing but helpful...like I said, though, sometimes emails take a few days.

I'm assuming we're talking about Cheryl Toner? Anthemchik, Cheryl was out of town from 1/23-1/31. Sometimes she takes a few days to get back to you by email, but she always will. I've been working with her for about a month now and she has been nothing but helpful...like I said, though, sometimes emails take a few days.

she did tell me she'd be out of town and that she'd answer all of my questions when she got back, and even still i have not heard anything from her. I guess i'm just getting frustrated because I feel that I need to get everything sorted out asap considering the wedding is in 7 months.:confused: :confused:

If you have not found the right wedding planner for St Thomas try Colleen Mader at simpleislandweddings.com. She is great. Will help find unique sites for your ceremony. I found her on this site and emailed and called her. She is a great communicator. Wanda

thank you i actually have been contacting her. i think if we do go with someone from the island it will be her. the package prices are great!! :D

My daughter just got married on Megans Bay 1/9/07 and I contracted with WTIW. From the beginning to the wedding day everything was wonderful' date=' I highly recommend them, we worked with Tina Olive and she is great! Megans was beautiful, my daughter got married at 0930 and we went to the couthouse after the ceramony, in and out in 15 minutes. Just a wonderful experiance, Laura[/quote']

Hi cruisin'gal! I'm getting married in May on Magen's Bay and just wondered if you had some pictures to share? WTIW has been great so far. I'm getting excited! Thanks.

hey,

sorry to hear you're having problems.. i'm going through Island Wedding Services. They have been great and answered all of my questions. i was orginally getting married on magens bay but they talked me out of it and suggested Bluebeards beach because of the photo options. the beach is just as beautiful and more private. plus if you like lizards.. the iguana's will sometimes hang out with you... so i heard.

good luck with everthing!!!

I spoke with Bolongo about the packages there, I almost booked with them. The prices for the package were reasonable and the pictures looked beautiful. I did not care for the videographer"s web page and had found some musicians online that I really liked. Since these were add ons to the package I asked if I could have the package and reception but hire my own vendors for music and video. They wanted to charge me $700 surcharge per vendor for every vendor that was not through them. They cited electricity and coordination for these fees. With reception I was goining to pay them around 5 to six thousand dollars. Needless to say I went elsewhere. I know it has been said on these boards before about all the places, but ask a lot of questions and get everything in writing. I am going with Fantasia and so far so good. I keep my fingers crossed everyday. I originally was going with Perfect Weddings and ended up losing my deposit with Debra because I just was not liking some of her ideas and slow responses. So hopefully third place is the charm for me. Good Luck to all in planning. I never thought it would be so hard, but it still is fun!:)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi cruisin'gal! I'm getting married in May on Magen's Bay and just wondered if you had some pictures to share? WTIW has been great so far. I'm getting excited! Thanks.

Hi - we were married in December at Magens St Thomas and used WTIW with Tina OLive, everything was just perfect. If you want to look at our pics look at http://www.pictage.com, our date was 7th Dec 06 purvis & Taylor. ( we went from NCL jewel as well, it was great), any specific questions you have I would be happy to help - email me at delice.taylor@allcomm.co.uk Best of luck Delice

Archived