Carnival Miracle wedding

anthemchik

• 2 weeks later...

One thing you might consider when making your decision is that if you go through the ship's services and there's a port change due to weather you will still have your wedding. They will arrange for you to have it on another island or on the ship. If you book through private vendors on an island and you don't end up going to that island for some reason you are out of luck.

would it be easier to get the coordinator from the ship to help with my wedding?

i know they help with weddings off the ship as well as on it.. im just getting frustrated :mad:

LOL, welcome to the "experience" of working with "The Wedding Expereince"!

You know when people post here "if you are a high maintenance bride who likes to be involved with every aspect of your wedding and reception then this type of wedding isnt for you" ?

Well, I am not going to call you high maintenance, nor am I going to claim that you need to be involved in every detail of planning your wedding.

I am just going to take a second to commiserate with you that working with The Wedding Experience AKA Royal Romance can be VERY frustrating when you have practically no information, no one is interested in providing you any customer service and your wedding date is approaching.

I dont know what to tell you except keep calling them!

would it be easier to get the coordinator from the ship to help with my wedding?

i know they help with weddings off the ship as well as on it.. im just getting frustrated :mad:

..this past summer. you will not meet your wedding coordinator from the ship until the day you arrive. we actually didnt even know her name until we arrived at checkin. she didnt even work with carnival. she was a wedding planner in the area (ours was port canaveral) and she was just on for the ceremony and got off right after, saw her for only like 20 minutes. we had a lot of complications as far as the music, cake, etc and what we had requested but we made the best of it, thats all you can do. to make a long story short we were supposed to be married on the beach in key west, our first port of call, but....2 weeks before sailing they took key west off of our itinerary. the wedding dept. didnt even tell us! come to find out, they knew the change for 3 weeks, until we saw the changes posted on the internet. so that was the biggest inconvenence, trying to get all of our non sailing guests' travel plans changed in two weeks! :mad:

Archived