Ebanks Watersports

abeedoodle

We just got home from our cruise aboard the Navigator and I wanted to just put out a note to say that we had a wonderful time with Shawn Ebanks of ebanks watersports in Grand Cayman. We were an hour late to meet for the am 3 stop tour because the ship was almost an hour late letting us off... the tour group we were supposed to go with was (of course) sent on without us....but we found Shawn waiting for us at the designated meeting spot and he took our small group of 5 out on his boat. He was there in every way to help and take us where we wanted to go. We all had one of the best days of our cruise that day snorkeling the two reefs and visiting the stingrays. It was so much fun!! I was very nervous about the water because of a previous bad experience, but Shawn was there to help when I needed it. I would recommend him to anyone who is thinking of using his services :)

• 3 weeks later...

We are booked with Ebanks on a private charter in April.... we are going with others we met on our roll call. Cool huh? We chose Stingray City Sandbar and also Rum Point. With a private charter they work with you in putting together "your day in GC".

So glad everything worked out for you !!

Archived