Shorts for dinner

stwr cruiser

Well in any case. I fail to see in RCI vacation documents where capri's are suitable attire in the dinning room but women manage to get away with wearing those?

I was just trying to get away without buying so many pants. Yes he could wear them twice but what 6 year old do you know that doesn't end up wearing his food or wiping his dirty hands on his clothes. So I guess I will buy the pants or have them laundered. BTW I would never dream of dressing him on a formal night in shorts.

Stephanie

Stephanie - If you make sure he keeps a napkin in his lap and you pack a Tide To Go pen (I swear by them), you may be OK. They get anything out and don't leave marks or rings. I never travel (or leave the house) without one. They even got red wine out of my white cashmere sweater. Give it a try before you leave to see if it will help your dilemma! Good luck!

If you really feel you need to do long pants - buy some of the cool long pants (not the dorky dockers). Then if all else fails, come end of cruise lop them off and do a quicky machine hem on each leg - and walla! SHORTS!

Don't know about where you live, but her 'bouts most days you need to wear long pants - does your son wear nothing but blue jeans?

I could cut them off. What do you think about the pants that zip off to make shorts? He could probably at least wear them on casual nights.

We live where it gets blazing hot in the summer. Today in the middle of February it is about 70 degrees. He wears mostly shorts or jeans on cold days. His preference in shorts are something like pull on Nikes. So really he wouldn't get much use out of nice khaki shorts but more use out of them than pants.

Thanks!

Stephanie

Archived