The Boatyard In Barbados

Jodi Cruiser

We went there in 2005, on a "Bar Hopper" excursion from the Dawn. We were only there an hour or so, but it looked like a big party waiting to happen. Though it was early in the day, the weather was great, the beach jumping, the bar busy, and lots of people having fun with the many water activities they have to offer. We would love to return to Barbados, and if we do, we'd certainly make a stop at the Boatyard. Nighttime must be a blast! There may be other beach bars like that in the area, but you're sure to have a good time there.

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone been to the Boatyard in Barbados? Sounds like they have everything that you could want. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jodi

I have been to the boatyard once on my last Southern Carribean Cruise. I can't give you an exact price, but I do know that the prices were reasonable. The beach was very clean and not very crowded. We took a taxi there but walked back to the port. The price includes a free drink coupon and use of thier water trampoline (etc.) HAVE FUN!!

Hi,

I was just at the Boatyard on February 22/07.

The cost is $15/person. This includes admission, chair, drink, access to washrooms, use of a water trampoline and free shuttle back to the ship.

We were very pleased with our day there. The beach is beautiful and clean. Food is available but I am not sure of the cost.

We were going to walk there but decided to take a cab ($3/person) instead.

The Boatyard has their own website (www.theboatyard.com). Be aware, they do mention that umbrellas are available for an extra cost but the demand exceeded the availability the day we were there. But my friend did get an umbrella about an hour after we were there.

The water is clean and it was great fun playing in the natural waves.

The chairs were side by side but we spent more time in the water so it didn't matter to us.

We would recommend this beach. Have a great time.

Donna

Hi,

I was just at the Boatyard on February 22/07.

The cost is $15/person. This includes admission, chair, drink, access to washrooms, use of a water trampoline and free shuttle back to the ship.

We were very pleased with our day there. The beach is beautiful and clean. Food is available but I am not sure of the cost.

We were going to walk there but decided to take a cab ($3/person) instead.

The Boatyard has their own website (www.theboatyard.com). Be aware, they do mention that umbrellas are available for an extra cost but the demand exceeded the availability the day we were there. But my friend did get an umbrella about an hour after we were there.

The water is clean and it was great fun playing in the natural waves.

The chairs were side by side but we spent more time in the water so it didn't matter to us.

We would recommend this beach. Have a great time.

Donna

Archived