Kids menus on infinity?

melika091900

Yes, they do have kids menus on Celebrity. Usual stuff like hotdogs, hamburgers,etc, but also seem to remember "smaller" versions of adult menu as well. Also, they can cut your child's entree into bite size pieces if you ask.

We have one child that still orders off the kids menu and one who prefers the adult menu, just smaller portions. And if you have a child like ours who sometimes can't make it through the entire meal, they will deliver your child's meal to your stateroom (our son is a very late eater, but does not like to sit through the meal with us).

The fruit plate they have on the child's menu is great, too. I ordered that a couple of times!

Donna

Our daughters (8 & 11) have sailed on Celebrity four times.

The childrens menu is great. It changes every night.

There is an appitizer course, then a soup and salad course and then the main event!! There was always a hamburger and hot dog with french fries. We had our kids try other things since that is what they had for lunch.

The desserts were also great. One night on the kids menu a Banana Split was offered. We all got it and it was fantastic.

I really like the childrens menu on X because it changes every night and on our cruise on RCI the childrens menu did not change.

Perhaps because not a lot of kids cruise on X the staff really treats them very well.

great..thank you both for the info,,

I was worried about it when i was looking at the celebrity menus,,

my daughter would not eat seafood, or duck, or the beef, i was thinking oh great,,, but now i dont have to worry ...

thank you again

melissa

By the way, we'll be disembarking as you're embarking! Hope you have a great cruise!

Donna

have a great cruise, I see your going to the panama canal. hopefully that will be our next destination,,

we try to go on cruises where we dont have to fly... but i was looking at the 15 day panama canal for april 2008 from ft lauderdale to san fran,,

at least we would only have to fly one way..

since we live in the bay area.. let me know how the trip is.. if you liked it ..

take care

Melissa

Melissa, I know what you mean about the flying! Celebrity used to sail out of Galveston (Galaxy, anyway) and that's how we got started cruising!

Now we are hooked on Celebrity and have to fly anytime we want to cruise!

I will definately let you know about our cruise!

You can email me at jtjcajn1 @ aol. com if you have any questions or if I forget to get back to you!

Donna

Melissa, I know what you mean about the flying! Celebrity used to sail out of Galveston (Galaxy, anyway) and that's how we got started cruising!

Now we are hooked on Celebrity and have to fly anytime we want to cruise!

I will definately let you know about our cruise!

You can email me at jtjcajn1 @ aol. com if you have any questions or if I forget to get back to you!

Donna

thank you,ill add your email in my address book,,,

and you can email me too anytime,, you can see our pics also, I added the link in my signature...

yeah we went on celebrity for our very 1st cruise in 2003.. I was like 25yr and my husband was 27,, since then we have been hooked, celebrity's service was the best out of all of the cruises weve taken,

we were going to go to mexico again with some friends, but then i saw a 14 day hawaii on celebrity for a crazy bargain, so we booked it ,, it works out great since my husbands siblings all live in hawaii, so we will get to see them too, and we wont have to fly.... :)

take care

melissa

Archived